I used the Fresco filter in the first 3 samples.
I imported photographs of the paper pulp experiments in these 2 samples.
This is how I made samples 5 and 6:
1. Select Image>Adjustments>Black & White on the original colour images.
2. Filter>Artistic> Poster Edges.
3. Right click>Duplicate Layer.
4. Insert a selection from a photograph of paper pulp into a new layer between the other layers.
5. On the duplicated layer select Blending Options>General Blending>Blend Mode>Multiply.
6. Filter>Artistic>Paint Daubs on the paper pulp layer.
7. Insert a colour copy of the original picture on a new layer.
8. Erase around the eye.
9. Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation to bring out the eye.
If I develop these further, I will make up my own brand name(s).
According to PETA, all the brands in these images test on animals. A PDF list of companies that DO TEST on animals, as well as a list of companies which DO NOT TEST on animals, can be found here on PETA's web site: